Gas Service Engineer (with breakdown experience)
Vacancy: Available (as of 20th January 2021)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 (based on experience/hourly rate)
We are looking for an experienced gas service engineer with breakdown experience, required to work in the Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex areas, visiting our domestic and commercial customers and sites.
- Annual Boiler Servicing
- Boiler/System Breakdowns/Fault Finding
- Call-outs (as part of a team/rota)
You must have
- Availability for full-time work (Monday - Friday)
- Gas Safe Qualifications
- General plumbing skills
- Knowledge of S-Plan, Y-Plan and Combi-boilers
- Strong work ethic
- Polite and punctual manner
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team, undertaking high standard gas servicing, repair and installation works
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to keep your van tidy and presentable
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferably clean)
- Installation experience.
- LPG, Oil & Commercial certification preferred and an advantage.
- Availability for over-time including evening and weekends.
- CSCS card
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card
- Company Uniform
- Company Pension
- Mobile phone (required for work based app: schedule, reports and timesheet)
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.