- New boiler fitted and radiator flush
“Friendly reliable efficient service from Ash who quoted and Danny who fitted the boiler. Did what was quoted for and tidied up as he went along. Was recommended by word of mouth and would have no hesitation in recommending.”
- Customer in Ipswich 26th June 2018
- Replacing old boiler with a new one
“Excellent job completed on the agreed date. Highly professional. I would recommend to others.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 25th June 2018
- New boiler fitted
“Arrived on time. Worked tirelessly throughout a hot day. Job very well done.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 22nd June 2018
- Boiler replaced with combi and moved.
“What a great service provided by such friendly chaps and what a super job they did. Would highly recommend.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 8th June 2018
- New boiler and radiator installed.
“We employed Ash to install a new Boiler, Radiator and Hive heating control. From the initial quote through to completion Ash and the team were professional and very courteous. All work completed in a single day. We were impressed by how clean and tidy the team were. The team are a credit to their trade. We would not hesitate in both recommending or employing them in the future.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 24th May 2018
- To install new combi boiler and new radiators, remove all old heating system and back boiler and make good
“From start to finish all work was carried out in a tidy and efficient manner and finished within two days. Very pleased, and would recommend.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 16th May 2018
- Boiler replacement.
“Excellent service at a reasonable price and clear explanations of the repairs.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 10th May 2018
- Replaced boiler.
“I called Ash after my boiler broke as the manufacture wasn’t even picking up the phone. Having 2 young children I wasn’t willing to wait for heating and hot water. His engineer happened to be 10 minutes away and was on my door step in 15, with the boiler up and running 15 minutes after that. Unfortunately it went again a few hours later but the advise from Ash was that my condensate pipe had frozen up as well and advised me what do (which fixed it) he was even courteous enough to follow up on how I got on with it. Could not recommend enough and will certainly use them again.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 1st March 2018
- Failed heating system. Repair was difficult due to major access problems to much of the pipe work.
“The reason for the break down was not obvious, the difficult access was a big problem. They used great skill in tracking down the fault and its repair.”
- Customer in Sudbury, 18th January 2018
- Combi boiler change.
“Danny was great – worked really hard. I am very satisfied.”
- Customer in Felixstowe, 12th January 2018
- Old boiler replaced, radiators flushed through, thermostat replaced, glue replaced.
“The engineer / electrician / apprentice arrived on time and worked throughout the day completing the tasks to a high standard. We found the team easy to have in the home and would not hesitate to recommend this company.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 4th January 2018
- New Unvented Boiler.
“Excellent piece of work. The install was complicated due to poor existing pipework, but CJ Plumbing and Heating outlined the issues and provided an option to go beyond the scope if desired to ensure the system performed optimally. With winter temperatures dropping, they worked outside of expectations to get the system up and running a day early. Would definitely recommend and I am using them again for my next project.”
- Customer in Ipswich, 12th December 2017
- Oil central heating.
“Excellent service all round. They did a fantastic job installing our oil central heating. All the guys were friendly and professional. They cleaned up any mess they made and took time to explain how things worked. We will definitely be using their services again in the future. Thank you!”
- Customer in Bury St. Edmunds, 29th September 2017