Vacancy: Available (as of 17th October 2021)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum
We are looking hire a Gas Safe qualified plumbing and heating engineer, required to work in the East Anglian area, visiting our domestic and commercial customers/sites.
- General heating and boiler installations.
- New build works and renewables.
- General plumbing and heating maintenance.
You must have
- Availability for full-time work (Monday - Friday)
- Gas Safe Qualifications
- General plumbing skills
- Knowledge of S-Plan, Y-Plan and Combi-boilers
- Strong work ethic
- Polite and punctual manner
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to keep your van tidy and presentable
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferably clean)
Preferences (the below will benefit your application):
- Installation experience.
- LPG, Oil & Commercial certification preferred and an advantage.
- CSCS card
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card
- Company Uniform
- Company Pension
- Mobile phone (required for work based app: schedule, reports and timesheet)
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.