Water Underfloor Heating in Suffolk & Essex
Wet underfloor heating service in Suffolk and Essex
Water underfloor heating emits a comfortable, even heat and is an energy efficient solution especially for large areas, multiple rooms, extensions and new builds.
Our water underfloor heating installation service offers unbeatable value – we use only products with premium specifications backed up by exceptional customer service, free bespoke design and generous warranties.
Benefits of wet underfloor heating
- Luxurious heat under your feet
- Heat distribution is more even & comfortable
- Air circulated from underfloor heating is cleaner
- Energy efficient – even more so when powered by a renewable energy source such as a heat pump
- Works at lower temperatures, so uses less energy
- Can be integrated with a central heating system
- It's hidden & frees up wall space
- More hygienic as there is no build-up of dust
Free wet underfloor heating design service
A bespoke design is an essential requirement to maximise the performance and efficiency of the underfloor heating system. There is a huge difference in performance between an off-the-shelf and a fully designed solution.
Working out the intricacies of your underfloor heating project can be complicated – especially if it’s a multi-room system – so let us give you a helping hand and design your water underfloor heating system. And best of all, it’s a free service.
- Full service from start to finish
- Expert advice from a qualified team
- Send us a drawing or plan and we'll produce a free fully-detailed quotation
- Free bespoke design specific to your project
A range of wet underfloor heating solutions in Ipswich, Suffolk and Essex
CJ Plumbing & Heating offer water underfloor heating solutions suitable for a range of scenarios including: new builds, multiple rooms, conservatories, extensions or external buildings and even existing floors. We are based in Ipswich and cover all of Suffolk and North Essex including Manningtree and Colchester.
Standard output system
Ideal for internal, well-insulated rooms – living room, kitchen, bathroom etc. – and is controlled by one thermostat.
High output system
Used for areas with high heat loss including conservatories, extensions, external buildings and rooms with lots of glass.
Multiple zone system
Designed for multiple rooms. The temperature and time in each room can be controlled independently of the other rooms.
Low profile system
Low profile systems use smaller diameter pipes to achieve a lower floor height. Especially useful for installing under existing floors.
We are rated excellent
We are rated excellent